Friday, January 14, 2011

hello world

I decided to start blogging again. This time with actual content. I have grown so much in Christ this past year and I know He is no where near finished.I want to share all the amazing things God can do when you have a servants heart. I am so blessed and can see His blessing on those around me when I surrender myself.
I am doing a 1 year devotional and reading the bible in a year. My devotional today talk about recognizing you've done wrong and evaluating yourself. In genesis Cain missed his opportunity to learn and recognize he was perfect.
I know I am not perfect and I'm learning to listen to the convictions the Holy Spirit gives me when I am wrong. We grow and can be used by God when we listen the convictions.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment